PerfectMind's Guest Blogging Guidelines
We are currently accepting high caliber blog posts from marketers and industry leaders for the PerfectMind blog. Please refer to the following guidelines if you'd like to submit a post for consideration.
Topics we are looking to cover:
- B2C marketing strategies or guides for business owners around social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, performance marketing, and optimization tips.
- Business plans and strategies for gym, yoga, or martial arts school owners around hiring, staff retention, streamlining operations, etc.
- Topics relevant to public sector employees in parks and recreation such as work productivity, programming ideas, key industry trends, marketing and technology tips, etc.
- Advantages and benefits of PaaS and cloud-based software
Who We Are
PerfectMind provides an all-in-one member management software for the recreation, health and wellness industries. Our cloud-based PaaS platform helps organizations streamline their operations, automate routine admin tasks, and effectively manage their members, reporting, marketing, and more, through one centralized software.
Our clients are business owners in the health and wellness sector - fitness clubs, gyms, yoga studios, martial arts schools, etc. We also have clients in the public sector - parks and recreation departments in cities across North America, universities, schools, and community associations. These readers are always interested in learning how to improve their organization's operations and revenue, digital marketing best practices, as well as new industry trends.
To give you an example, here are some of our most relevant posts:
- Blog post submissions must be original, unique and non-promotional. We do not publish content that has already been published elsewhere.
- Guest posts must be a minimum of 900 words. We generally publish posts between the range of 900 - 2000 words.
- In terms of formatting, we prefer posts that are broken down in paragraphs, have clear headings and are easy-to-read.
- Any accompanying images should be properly attributed and credited.
- By line requirements - Please provide a short author bio between 100 - 200 words with maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website.
- Please be aware that once accepted on our blog, guest posts should not be republished anywhere else, including your own website, to avoid duplicate content issues.
- We do not accept overly promotional pieces, anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme, inaccurate content, or anything that has already been covered on our blog before.
The PerfectMind blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We may also include calls-to-action to PerfectMind content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
How to Pitch Your Post
Please email blog [at] perfectmind [dot] com with the following:
> Your proposed headline
> A short description of what the post would cover
> Your name and personal bio
If your article aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know.