Planning Considerations for Selecting Recreation Management Software
‘Change is inevitable, as long as it’s in the right direction’… but sometimes navigating the chaos of change for the ultimate result is not necessarily a choice when it comes to implementing a new recreation management software solution. This can bring about fear and anxiety while trying to figure out how to go from ‘the way it’s always been’ for years to a brand-new way of doing business that may require updated policies, processes, automations and new functionality using a cloud-based system.
This webinar will assist municipalities by providing key areas to consider in your planning stages for a new recreation management software system. All levels of recreation, including key players involved in the change management process of transitioning such as IT and Finance will benefit from:
- Identifying priority outcomes - Begin with the end in mind
- Going from where you are to where you want to be - Current state vs ideal future state
- RFP best practices - Packaging it all together to find the right partner
- Possibilities and pitfalls - Collaboration and Discovery
- It’s all about perspective - Old vs New
- The continuous evolution of change - Yah! You’re ‘Live’… Now what!?
Watch the replay now!
Efficiency is what keeps organizations in the game. Are you supporting your organization with the right software?
Founder and CEO of PerfectMind